Monday, May 29, 2006

Carnivals Are Up

Hope all the readers in the U. S. had a great memorial day. The 50th edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance has been posted at My Open Wallet! Here are some of my favorites:
  • Free Money Finance Guide to Making More Money
  • What can we do to make financial blogs relevant?
  • Are Your Finances Ready For A Disaster?
  • Lesser-known Debit Card Fees


    The current edition of the Festival of Frugality has been posted at Mighty Bargin Hunter. Here a some of my favorites:
  • Cheapskate Grocery Challenge!

  • Setting Goals for Financial Freedom



    The Carnival of Debt Reduction! has been posted at Kirby On Finance! Here are some of my favorites:

  • Radical Saving!
  • Credit Card Alternatives
  • Keep the Change

    There you have it, my favorite posts from all 3 financial carnivals. All 3 carnivals mention this blog.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment