Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Cell Phone Service only $19/Month Unlimited

by Kevin Surbaugh

I recently learned of of a new cellphone service that would launch this month. Republic Wireless (a division of BandWidth.com) claims they will use WiFi to place calls and text whenever possible, and for backup use Sprint’s cellular network. Reportedly it will cost only $19 a month for unlimited minutes, data, and text – all with no contracts and no early termination fees.

WOW! Sounds like a deal doesn't it? But what about reliability? Sprint isn't the most reliable phone service, so to have them as a backbone doesn't entice me very much. What about handset choices? Will I be limited to a very select few choices? I can only guess. However,if you sign-up with your e-mail on their website, you’ll supposedly get a so called “special offer” on launch day, November 8 (2011). What is the "special offer"? I can only speculate. If you are interested in possibly cutting your cell phone bill check out their webpage. Please note that instead of scrolling down to read you scroll to the right.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment