Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Homeowner

The Author of this post is Solomon Dejesus

I made sure to shop electricity rates texas when I was getting everything together for my move. I am finally living the American dream and have bought my first home. I have to say that it has been a long time coming. I have been a renter for fifteen years and have only moved twice. My parents kept trying to talk me in to getting my own place, but I just loved where I lived and enjoyed having someone come over and fix thing ( for free). My financial advisor and I decided that purchasing a home would be in my best interest because real estate prices are low and in the long run I would be saving money by owning a home. I found a great town house. It has a lot of space and a great master bedroom. My favorite part about the house is the bathroom. It has a dressing vanity, separate shower, and a huge Jacuzzi tub. I am really excited to move in and am adjusting to the new title of “homeowner”.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment