Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wedding and Moving Expenses Still To Come

The amounts below are the amount remaining owed on each item. I expect $1700 to come in before the big day from our salaries and such.
Wedding Expenses $$$
Major Dress Alterations and Cleaning $200
Ceremony Music $125
Marriage License $80
Brides Hair $25
Brides Tan (Versa Spa) $30
2 Tux Rentals $165
Wedding Total $625
Moving and Honeymoon Expenses $$$
U-haul Truck $600
Hotels along Route $600
U-haul Gas $100
Honeymooners Gas $80
Total Honeymoon/Moving Expense $1380
Over All Totals $2005
Since this blog is about being totally honest about my finances, I wanted to let you know where I was at.
The rest I am just trusting God to provide. That's all I can do.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


Sponsor This Post(via PayPal) for $75 and Replace This Text.


follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment