Sunday, August 29, 2010

Knights Inn - The worst Excuse of a Hotel Ever

As many of my regular readers know, I had planned to stay in Embassy Suites, but because of finances I went to Hotels.com and found some lower cost budget hotels. Well, that may not have been the best thing. In Oklahoma City the hotel, that was prepaid for was a Knights Inn. That hotel was the dirtiest, nastiest hotel I have ever seen. Especially for a hotel that was still in business. The hotel was so horrible, that it gives the brand a horrible name in my mind. Such a bad name that I will never stay at another hotel displaying that name.




Take a look at these pictures and judge for yourself









mold/dirt near shower in upper corner of restroom
another shower view. See spot just left of the shower? That's the closeup in the 1st photo.







water stain around air conditioning vent.
Graffiti on the wall, just inside the front door.





yet another picture around the shower.









base of the shower.  How can this place even remain open?

another water stain picture


That doesn't include how horrible the box springs looked.   If I owned the brands name, I would not want this franchise affiliated with me in any way.  If I was the Oklahoma Health Department I would want this place shut down immediately.  It is absolutely horrible.  And this was just room 129 of the hotel in the Edmund area of Oklahoma City.  The address of this horrible hotel is 11900 N I-35 Service Rd.   It should be avoided at all costs, no mater how low your budget is, it is not worth staying at this filthy excuse for a hotel.


















---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


Sponsor This Post(via PayPal) for $75 and Replace This Text.


follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment