Thursday, August 12, 2010

D-Day

It's financial D-Day here and it is tight. For one I forgot about the quarterly insurance premiums that are also due this month. I have some money in savings, which I hope to keep there for our arrival in Austin.
Currently I have sent payments

Wedding Expenses $$$
T-Mobile $90
Chase $200
Hotels along Route $224
Dress Alterations/Cleaning $150
Balloons/Decorations $37
Ceremony Music $125
Todays Totals $826

I ended up canceling the Embassy Suite Hotels in Oklahoma City and Dallas, and using Hotels.com reserved rooms (and prepaid) at Knights Inn or Days Inn, saving a lot of the budgeted cash. Now 3 of the 4 nights paid for in advance. I hate the idea of not being at Embassy Suites, but I had to cut expenses somewhere and that was the only place I could find. I will still have to pay for the first nights hotel at a little budget hotel in Kansas, where they are the only hotel in town.

I still have to pay these items next week.

Next Weeks Payments $$$
Marriage License $80
Brides Hair $25
Brides Tan (Versa Spa) $30
2 Tux Rentals $165
U-haul Truck $600
U-haul Gas $200
Honeymooners Gas $80
Upcoming Totals $1280
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


Sponsor This Post(via PayPal) for $75 and Replace This Text.


follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment