Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wedding Plans

I am getting married 0n August 21. We have already bought a used wedding dress and pants to go with an old Tux that I had. We still need to alter that dress (cost=??). Pay for inventions ($75), the cake ($112), wedding bands ($200), bridesmaid dresses (??) and tux rentals for the best man/groomsman (??). All in all, we are hoping these costs will be less then $800 for the wedding itself. The honeymoon, I'm looking at a cost between $1200-$2200, although we have discussed a possibility of working our move and honeymoon into the same trip. However, that would require someone-else taking our belongings and the cats so that we could make the slow journey to Texas, stopping for overnight stays at 2-3 locations along the way. The trip straight through would normally only be about 13 hours.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


Donations are always welcomed (via paypal).
-----

follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment