Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blogoversary

Today is my Blogoversary. Four Years ago today, I started this blog. When I started I had $19,591.80 (plus a $3,460.23 IRS debt). I was only making about about $15,000, struggling just to pay the household bills.

Today I make significantly more (can't say exactly because of co-workers and employees who might read this). Most of which comes from the 10-13 hours of overtime that I get each week. A remaining balance of $1,593.97 out of that 19k of debt and a remaining balance of $2,791.80 still owing to the IRS. In addition, I paid off several additional debts that I have incurred since beginning this blog including a debt to a physical therapist. That means I have a total debt balance of $4385.77.

Additionally, in the past few months, I have launched a sister site PrinceOfThrift.com, which contains various budget and money management forms (most designed by me). With new forms being added as time permits.

Over all, I expect to be debt-free this year and calling up Dave Ramsey to shout it to all the listeners on his Network.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


Donations are always welcomed (via paypal).
-----

follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment