Saturday, March 13, 2010

Good News- Another Debt Almost Gone

Since my physical therapy debt doesn't send me monthly statements, I have a hard time knowing what the balance is. They automatically, deduct the $29.09 out each month and I have to make sure to deduct from my balance in my checking register.

well today, I got a letter that, cleared some things up.
This letter is to inform you that your account through Healthcare Payments Solutions will be inactivated after your final payment on March 23, 2010. Notice was sent by our office to change your payment amount from $29.09 to the remaining account balance of $25.57. Healthcare Payment Solutions charged a 5% service fee for use of their services & with this final payment your balance will be satisfied. Thank you!

That is great news. Especially, in a pay period, when I missed a day of work (1st time in 4 years) after I got sick (for the 5th time this season) with a 101.9 temperature. A pay-period, that is so tight that there is no money for food or medicine after paying the essential bills. And because of the sick day, the next paycheck (3/23) will be even smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment