Sunday, March 21, 2010

Time To Plan A Sale

With wedding plans underway, and the plans to move south to Austin, TX, we must finish getting debt free. As such we will be having a yard sale to liquidate a few items we have around the house and the shed. It is important to pay off the almost $5,000 in debt to Chase and the IRS by the end of April. So doing will allow us to focus all of our attention paying for the August 21st wedding, the honeymoon thereafter and the move that will take place right after that.

I see getting these two debts paid off, but I'm worried about the other funds, before it's time to sell the house and look for a new home.

However, we will make a strong push to pay the debts off by selling lots of tools, office desk, computer desk, roll-top desk, dishwasher, refrigerated cooler, coffee-tables and lots of little things.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


Donations are always welcomed (via paypal).
-----

follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment