Friday, September 11, 2009

Engagement Rings

The other day, I began casually browsing engagement rings online, I found one for $22 at Target.com. Yes, I said $22. Of course my biggest concern is that it wouldn't be able to be re-sized to fit my girlfriends petite fingers. Not to mention, the concern that it might turn her finger green, as they say.

Then Labor Day Monday, after I got off work, she and I went to Chick-fil-a in the local mall for dinner. The reason, they were giving away chick-fil-a sandwiches to those who wore some kind of sports team apparel.

After our evening meal, we were walking past Zales, and spontaneously decided to drag her inside their store, to look at the rings. We found one that she liked that normally sales for $299 but is on sale for $189 plus $40 for lifetime protection and $10 for a 2 year theft replacement package. I must say, I certainly like that ring from Zales, but at this time is out of my price range. Still, I will have to get the ring somehow. This is an important step in my relationship with the woman, I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Of course, I will also check out a couple of other jewelers to.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment