Wednesday, April 2, 2008

March Ratings

Fire Finance has once again spent a lot of time and energy check out the ratings of "the top 100 personal finance blogs." The ratings for DebtFree4ever has slipped again, but I am still in the top 100 in all 3 services.

Before I give my rankings, I would like to thank Fire Finance for all of his hard work each month, checking out each of these sites.

#97 on Compete.

#75 on Quantcast.

#45 on Site Meter.


I would like to figure out how to improve my rankings, especially with Google page rank, which apparently stopped ranking sites on blogger/blogspot which it owns. Even though I have my own domain name, it is still hosted on blogger.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

3 comments:

  1. Are you concerned about ratings or paying off your debt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will probably never get to be on that list, I get two visitors a day. Would be nice to at least get mentioned on there once.

    Congrats on your position. Must be fun to be part of real PF bloggers.

    HS

    ReplyDelete