Monday, April 14, 2008

Free Tax Filling Help for Procrastinators

Most of us have already filled our taxes, but for those of you who have procrastinated here is a something you might look at. Since the filling deadline is tomorrow, Michelle Shildkret with H & R Block emailed me to let my readers know.

I hear you about gas prices-- I just filled up in Brooklyn, NY and I was paying $3.45 a gallon. Ouch!

I see you're basically done filing, but tax day is tomorrow (ack) and I thought you might like to share the news that H&R Block is now offering TaxCut Basic + efile for the low, low price of FREE:
http://hrblock.com/cmpgn/online/free_online_lp.html

In addition, anyone that files with TaxCut is automatically entered to win a Cancun family vacation: http://www.facebook.com/HRBlockonline

Feel free to share with your readers- hope this makes their last minute filing a bit easier.

Thanks,
Michelle


So if you are one those that have procrastinated, hurry up. You are runny out of time and this online program, may be just the thing for you to get those taxes done.

---
And that's my view, what's yours?




Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment