Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Job Interview

OK, I thought I would try some new features out that Blogger has introduced. The features are only available if you log into what they call Blogger Draft. The 2 features that caught my eye was the ability to now be able to schedule a post for the future. While I am actually writing this post at 11:41 PM (Central Time), it will (or is suppose to) post at 7 AM on Wednesday morning. Even, if I am still in bed, it will be able to post.

The other feature that blogger has created is a blogroll. I have already noticed one thing I don't like about it. That is that if you are linking to a specific page in a blog, it won't let you. For example, my list of blogs that aren't in the side bar. At the bottom of the link list I created, I had a link to a specific page within this blog, however when I put that link in the Blogger blogroll, it became a link automatically to the front page. In addition, the blog I write for the newspaper, it changed the link from my blog to a link to the front page of all the blogs on CJonline. Obviously, I don't want that. I think, I might just keep the link list and delete the blog roll feature. Anyway, this post is suppose to be about a job interview, so let get on with it.

This week I was called for a job interview. The guy who was doing the interviews, emailed me and made the joke that he was Dave Ramsey. When I arrived for the interview on Tuesday morning and meet him, we talked briefly about Dave Ramsey and my two blogs and then moved into the interview process. I must say, it felt very comfortable. It is a family run operation that owns 20 convenience stores in the area. I am not sure what will happen, but I will know within a week. Meanwhile, at my current job, there are things in the works there, that is to early to discuss.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment