Thursday, April 24, 2008

$300 Gone


I am excited. This week, the current balance on my mortgage was almost cut in half. A week ago today, my payoff balance was $725. Then I sent AmeriFirst Home Improvement a payment of $300, which was posted on their automated summary this morning. My new balance is now $423.28, based on a payoff for May 23. Of course, my goal is still to pay it off by May 1st. If only the $300 check I am still waiting on would arrive, so I can sweep that into this payoff amount. Once that happens, I would only need to come up with an additional $120 and some change to officially get it eliminated.

In fact, looking at the figures in Networth IQ, in the past month I have paid 50% of what I owed at the beginning of the month.

Realistically, at this late stage in the month, I may have to move the goal back to June 1st, but I believe in miracles and am going to stick to my May 1st goal, as long as I possibly can.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

2 comments:

  1. You should check this out. By donating plasma you get paid to save other people lives. That should take care of all the remaining of that debt.
    ---
    We'll pay you to Save a Life! Blood Plasma Donations have provided... Innovative life-saving products and services since 1940 Significant scientific and clinical advances in health care Therapeutic treatments to countless numbers of children and adults in desperate need of critical care for burns, shock and other life-threatening conditions. Our plasma donors with a much needed additional income! You can become part of this life-saving team and start enjoying the benefits of extra cash, as much as $300 per month!!! Together we can make a difference.... NEW DONORS, BRING IN THIS AD FOR AN EXTRA $10 BONUS ON YOUR FIRST DONATION. Biomat USA, Inc. GRIFOLS For complete information, call 785-233-0079 or visit us at 2120 SW 6th Topeka, KS 66606

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing really well. Do not move your goal, stick with it and you never know what might happen!

    ReplyDelete