Monday, April 21, 2008

Dave Ramsey is Coming

Good morning. I just looked at the calendar, as I was sitting down to write the new schedule for work and realized next Saturday (May 3) was fast approaching. What's so special about that Saturday? Well, that is the day when Dave Ramsey will make his 2nd visit to Kansas City, MO. A city about 75 miles from where I live. I again have a ticket for the Live Event that day. Last years event was at Municipal Auditorium and was sold out. It was according to the Dave Ramsey folks, th largest Live Event in Dave Ramsey history. This year, they have moved the event to Kemper Arena. Kemper, is the stadium where the Kansas City Kings played, before they moved to Sacramento. From what i last heard they have sold 9,000 tickets thus far.


The Total Money Makeover LIVE in Kansas City is only a couple of weeks away and already close to 9,000 people have bought tickets! Why don't you join them? Come be a part of the largest event on personal finance in the nation where you'll learn a lot and have fun at the same time! Learn, laugh and live...debt free.
- from an email sent by Dave Ramsey


I am looking forward to this event. When I took my last vacation, I didn't take a full week, so I will put in for a vacation day on that day. That will leave 2 more weeks that I will have to take at some point. But, that's another story.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.






Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome you get to go. Please blog about it after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mzmuny. I will be doing that. Here is the post, I made after last years event.
    Awesome Live Event (2007)

    ReplyDelete