Friday, June 16, 2006

Eating Out With No Money

Eating out on a budget can be difficult. Especially when you are applying Dave Ramsey's debt snowball to your finances. Well a few weeks ago, I won a couple of gift certificates for free buffet's at CI-Ci's. This isn't the 1st time I have won free food by being the 1st to have the right answer to a question asked on the radio.

So Wed., after going to my Financial Peace University class, I stoped by Ci-ci's for a free buffet. I did have to spring for the Coca-Cola as that was not included, but I could have gotten water. But, you know what? After I have waited the 30 days, I will again call to win again.

In the past i have also won free concert tickets, free sport event tickets and other free items. No, I am not extremely smart at trivia. My secerate isn't any big secreate. I just use the internet to search for the answer as I am dialing, that is if I don't know the answer right off. The last time I won, I had never heard of the person and really hadn't heard of the song that he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment