Monday, June 26, 2006

Back to Work

Well tonight I head back to work. My week of vacation time was to short. Unable to go anywhere, I stayed around the house. As I have discussed, earlier this week, I re-financed my car loan and put myself a month behind where I had been on the payments, however the new loan agreement will have the loan paid 2 years ahead of time. I also took some time to do some landscaping that I had been planning. I also finally got my finance computer back up and running, thanks to a free monitor, I picked up through freeCycle.org. As a result I started playing around with some debt elemination software that had been in the John Cummuta package (look for my report in the next couple of days).
Finally on Saturday, 8 guys from my church came over and helped with some of the projects that I have been needing to get done for awhile. They didn't get done with everything, but I knew they wouldn't be able to. They did get my yard light installed (7 year old project), go my dinning room painted (another 7 yer old project), started the bathroom tile (3 year old project) and started, but didn't have the tools needed to get the bathroom sink and vanity replaced (been w/o bathroom sink 6-9 months).

It is nice to finally see the accoplishments and look forward to when everything is done. I still need to get the dinning room floors sanded and revarnished, as well as few other projects. AS finances come available, I need to get them done. That is one reason, I so need to get out from all this debt. If I could go one year with no utilities, food or car maintance, then I could be debt-free in a years time, since my debt is about equal to my annual salary.

Anyway, I am just rambeling, but that is the update on the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment