Saturday, July 2, 2011

Freebies Saturday - July 2, 2011

It is time once again for this weeks Freebie Saturday. I make every effort to make sure that the freebies I list are real free offers. If you have to answer a survey and then go through 50 pages of ads to get the so called free item, I consider that spam. That is why I make every effort to make sure that those websites are never included in my list.
  • Are you a cat owner? Petco is giving away a Free can of Fancy Feast Gourmet Cat Food or Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Cat Food.

    Simply print the coupon and take it in with your Petco Pals membership card to your nearest Petco store or at your local Petco store. If you aren't already a Petco Pals member you can sign up here for free.



  • Print this coupon now for a Free bottle of Ironman Perform Sports Drink in Lemon-Lime, Orange-Mango, or Mixed Berry.

    Coupon is valid through 12/31, see a list of stores where you can purchase this product here.

  • You can get a free Uni-ball Jetstream™ 101 pen by visiting this website and filling in the simple form.


    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment