Friday, July 8, 2011

Financial Shutdown Report for 7-8-11

Greetings. Today when I opened blogger to work on the blog I had quite a surprise. Perhaps it is only visible to us who use blogger in draft, but the dashboard is quite a bit different. At first I wasn't sure I liked it, but now as I play around with it a bit more, I am beginning to figure things out and liking it a lot more. Anyway, that is not the reason for my post so here goes.
It appears there was 3 banks seized today. Below is the pertinent information on those bank failures/seizures.

Signature Bank of Windsor, CO acquired by Points West Community Bank
Colorado Capital Bank of Castle Rock, CO acquired by First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company
First Chicago Bank & Trust of Chicago, IL acquired by Northbrook Bank & Trust Company



In addition the National Credit Union Association (NCUA) closed and liquidated Borinquen Federal Credit Union of Philadelphia, PA.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment