Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Learn About the Changes to Your Credit Card Statement

I received an email from Five Cent Nickel, that read
As I’m sure you know, credit card statements are changing this month as a result of the Credit Card Act. Five Cent Nickel has used information from the Federal Reserve to create an easy-to-understand interactive info graphic explaining the new statement changes. By hovering over different parts of the info graphic readers will see all the ways the credit card statement has changed.
I found the interactive display to be of great quality and wanted to share it with my readers. Again this is a reproduction Nickel of the information at the Federal Reserve website.


Do you think consumers will pay off their credit cards faster once they know how much interest they're paying and how long it will take? Tell us what you think of the new statement.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


Sponsor This Post(via PayPal) for $75 and Replace This Text.


follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment