Saturday, July 10, 2010

Job Interviews and Hopes

A few weeks ago, I had my first ever telephone interview. That interview was with Wells Fargo Bank. Unfortunately I didn't get that job. Most likely because they needed someone then (not the end of August).

That didn't stop me though, I continued putting out feelers. Stepping up the number of applications/resumes being sent out this past week. I had an email from one potential employer through Monster.com on Thursday (7/8/10), wanting to interview me yesterday (7/9). I sent an email back letting them know that I would be in the Austin area soon (to scout out apartments and hopefully jobs before the big move) and asked if it would be possible to meet at that time. Thus far no response. Again, because I am not currently in the Austin area.

I have also applied with Dell Computers, hoping to get a job with their sales department, selling computers in their inbound-call center. In addition I have applied for jobs at hotels and retail stores. Hoping to land something to better support my family, upon our relocation to that area.

In the meantime, I have been promised a part-time position with a political campaign. I only need to report to their headquarters when I arrive in August.




---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


Sponsor This Post(via PayPal) for $75 and Replace This Text.

follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment