Friday, May 14, 2010

Wedding Plans Update

I know some of you have been wondering, so here is the skinny on what's happening with the wedding planning. Currently we have about $500 in the wedding savings to cover these expenses.



  • Wedding Cake $72 - paid $25 deposit on May 12.



  • Wedding Ceremony Sound System - $100 - meeting with them on Sunday afternoon (May 16). A deposit will be made then.



  • Wedding Rings as reported previously have been bought (just under $500) and paid for.



  • Ceremony and reception facilities has been rented ($210).



  • Getting the wedding dress altered and dry cleaned will be about $200.

  • Still need to get my tux dry cleaned (cost=??) and purchase a red vest ($40) to go with the tux.

  • Best man/groomsman tuxes

  • Brides made and Maid of Honer dresses (1 of 3 bought - $135 and red sash $15). Fiance meeting with the maid of honer tonight.


    --- go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
    Donations are always welcomed (via paypal).
    -----
    follow me on Twitter


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment