Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Today is Mothers Day. By the time you all see this post, my fiance and I will be on our way to have a late lunch at a place called the Shack. Pat and I won a $25 gift certificate to this local bar/eatery while attending a professional ball game (1st one since 1961). The Kansas City team (T-bones) came to to Topeka for an exhibition game with the Grand Prairie, Texas (Air Hogs). Even though, they serve Pepsi, instead of my Coca-Cola, I will still go and enjoy myself one those hamburgers (that friends say are so go good).

Anyway, I digress. I want to wish all the mothers out there a very

Happy Mothers Day

.



--- go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
Donations are always welcomed (via paypal).
-----
follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment