Thursday, January 7, 2010

Renewing the Focus in 2010

With the new year comes a renewed focus on my debt freedom. Not only mine though, but also that of my fiance. We both are almost debt-free and realize we must focus and stay committed to that progress, if we want to see debt freedom.

So on Jan. 13, 2010 my fiance and I will be attending together Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University (FPU) in our area. It was tough finding a class on the only day I have off, but we finally found one, and got registered for it. The great thing is, that it is also the closest location to us.

I think it is important so that we are both on the same page financially. Though, she and her first husband cut up their credit cards years ago. We both need that reminder (and education) to get on the same page to get debt free and build wealth. We want to be able to retire without having to spend our golden years at the Golden Arches.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment