Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merger Complete

As mentioned Dec. 22, 2009, we took over another blog and merged it into this one. In that same post, I wrote
The site had several articles, that will be integrated into our site over the next week. Not all the articles line up with our beliefs and thoughts. However, they will be noted as coming from the other blog and will have a disclaimer.

Well, it took two weeks to edit them for misspelled words and slowly integrate them into this site so that I didn't overwhelm my readers. A task that still overwhelmed readers who had apparently missed the post welcoming the readers from the other site. By now, all caches of the old site should be eliminated and all readers visiting TossOutDebt.com will automatically arrive here at DebtFree4ever.NET. So once again welcome to all the new readers, and I hope you will like what you have found here as many of my existing regular readers have.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment