Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving - What Are You Thankful For

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


Today, in the good ole USA, is Thanksgiving Day. The one day of the year we officially stop and give thanks for everything that we have. Of course, we should do that every day, but the day was set aside former President Abraham Lincoln, as the official annual day of thanks.

I will be having my fiance, her daughter Jessica (and her boyfriend Tony), my parents and my brother Andrew, over for Thanksgiving Dinner. We will be having turkey, corn bread stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, corn, yams, candied apples, cranberry sauce Kings Hawaiian rolls, and of course pie (pumpkin and sweet potato).

I will be thankful that I have a job. Thankful also and most importantly for my fiance. Not to mention the roof that is over my head and of course each and everyone of you that reads this blog.

So on this day of thanks, what are you thankful for. Would love to hear your thoughts. In the mean time, I would like to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Thanksgiving.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Free Myspace Graphics



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment