Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Family Reunion

This weekend is my family reunion. It will be the first opportunity for most of my family to meet my fiance. So, we will make the one hour trek to the little town in rural Kansas to meet with family members that I haven't seen in a year.

We are planning on taking my corn pudding and rice krispy treats. Two things I love. I only discovered corn pudding 2-3 years ago, but it quickly became one of my favorite side dishes.

Besides seeing family that you don't see in awhile, family reunions are great on a budget, because it is potluck and there is plenty to eat, with all the food being served.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment