Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Job for the Fiance

Yesterday, the fiance started her new job. She will be working at a call center the answer calls from Sprint customers. It is something that she has done before, with a previous call center that was located in the same building a few years back (before it closed the local location). Previously, the call center was for Verizon customers. Still though it would be very simaler.
Between the two jobs she answered customer calls for the largest insurance company in the state of Kansas. As mentioned before though, she lost that job 3 days before she and I got engaged. The unemployment office told her there was an 11-week wait before she would see any benefits, so it is great news that she is now back to work within a month of the job loss.




---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment