Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sporadic but Hopefully Great Posts

You have probably noticed that my posts have become a bit more more sporadic again. Well there is a reason for that. Most all of my free time, from work, I am either spending time with or am on the phone with my girlfriend.

I have promised her that I will set certain times to be online, because in no way do I want her to feel like a second fiddle. I am not married to the computer and I don't ever want her to feel that I am.

I do plan to try to write several posts at once, and schedule them to appear and other times throughout the period that I'm not online.

I still plan to make a huge push to be debt free by the end of the year, but I now have a budgetary line that was not originally in my budget. So because of that, some of my best laid plans may not happen as I had planned. It's all apart of that gazelle intensity, but even with that I have to have a life. That includes finding the person who will one day be my "princess of thrift."

The nice thing about my current girlfriend, she is supportive of my efforts to get out of debt. Unlike other women I have dated, she understands, that if I am out of debt, I can have more money later on.

So with that, I will say have a good day, and stay tuned in to this website for great updates on my personal finances and terrific news bites and anecdotes that I learn on related personal finance issues.

For now, I need to go and finish mowing the yard, cleaning the house and cooking dinner for my girlfriend who is coming over tonight.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now. Always eager to hear what others are thinking. My ears are open.
-----
follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment