Friday, July 24, 2009

Debt-Free Progress



I just inputted the numbers for current debt owed (not including the IRS debt) into the NCN Network and got my new chart. I tell you, it is such a rush to see that chart get closer and closer to 100%. Still though, it isn't moving along fast enough for me. I want to see it get down to 0 debt. I expect to have everything including the IRS paid off by the 1st of March. Still though, I have some home repairs that are in serious need of attention, and I can't take care of them, because I am so focused on the debts. So focused, I haven't rebuilt my emergency fund. There are other things, that I must begin planning and saving for, but these debts are I the way.

A credit free life style isn't easy, but I know in the long run, it will be much easier on my pocketbook. I just have to realize that as part of my goal as I move forward. Still, I expect 2010 (after I am debt free to be life changing). In fact, that is one of my goals. You will have to stay tuned to find out what that would be.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----
follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment