Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inaugural Thoughts


Many of you that read this blog, know that I have an interest in politics. An interest that had me watching this past election with anticipation. An interest that had me campaigning hard in the primary for a presidential candidate that won my states caucuses. Unfortunately, that candidate, who I think had the best economic plan, did not win the nomination.

Today, we inaugurate our new President. No matter what our political beliefs are, we look to him with hope and anticipation to guide us to a better future. We all wish him success, because it will mean success for our country as well.

As a personal finance blog, we look forward to see how he will guide us out of this economic mess. How will he end the credit crisis? Will help teach us that we cannot continue a lifestyle of spending more then we make? Or will he try to encourage us to borrow again, so that we can falsely increase the economy? Only to set us up for a bigger economic collapse.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment