Sunday, January 4, 2009

Better Than I Deserve

It is amazing how many people feel entitled to everything. Recently, I started following Dave Ramsey's example and replying to, "how are you," with "better than I deserve." I get a number of laughs and a few people that say how true that is for all of us. I even had one lady disagree and say that I deserve a lot better.

Later that same day, one of the employees was trying to tell me that their job didn't include certain things and that could do more if they were paid more. In both these case the people feel that something is owed to them and that they are entitled to everything. Neither one seems to believe in hard work and earning what they get.

The thing is we aren't entitled to anything other then the air we breath. After that we have to earn it. Do I wish I would earn more? Hell I would be a fool, if I said I didn't, but that doesn't mean I deserve it.




---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment