Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Things You May Not Have known About The Prince of Thrift

On Facebook I was tagged and asked to share 25 things about myself. I thought, I would share those 25 things here. Don't worry though, I won't tag any here, but 25 people were tagged over on Facebook.

1. my 1st name is pronounced Dee-Wayne NOT do-Wayne or da-Wayne.
2. I hate debt
3. I will be debt free this year.
4. I own DebtFree4ever.net, where I talk about my personal struggles with debt.
5. I have one pet, a cat named Kat
6. I love politics for some reason.
7. I have a dream of visiting every Presidential Library/Museum in the country (ALL 13 of them).
8. Even though it is only 75 miles away and the closest, I have never been to the Truman Library/Museum in Independence, MO (a suburb of Kansas City).
9. So far, I have only been to two Presidential Libraries --Carter (Atlanta) and Eisenhower (Abilene, KS)
10. I would love to visit New York for the first time.
11. I have never been married
12. I am working on a website to download financial forms from (PrinceOfThrift.com)
13. I love Lori S.
14. I own my home...not mortgage left on it.
15. I just received my first pair of bifocals a couple of weeks ago.
16. I am considering a pair reading glasses to make reading this computer screen easier.
17. I am currently an Assistant Manager at a locally owned grocery store.
18. I like all kinds of music...partial to light rock, country, folk, or easy listening
19. as a kid and young adult, I wanted to be a professional writer and politician
20. I want to visit Washington, D. C. again.
21. I want to visit Atlanta again (love World of Coca-Cola).
22. Coca-Cola is by far my favorite drink.
23. I have a quiz to see how well you know me...http://apps.facebook.com/quizzes/?point=fbquiz_notif_1
24. I have a total of 7 website names...several of which actually go to another site I own.
25. I hate trying to come up with a list like this, but now I have 25 things about myself.



---
“Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you”
- Pericles
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment