Saturday, May 5, 2007

Dave Ramsey is Coming! Dave Ramsey is Coming!

I am so pumped. In about two and a half hours, I will be leaving Topeka to drive to Kansas City to hear Dave Ramsey. Another reader of this blog and I, being single guys, are car pooling and driving to Kansas City together to financial guru Dave Ramsey. The $7 parking fee will be split, thus saving both of us money, if we had drove separately.
I would like to ask Dave a question, sort of a mini interview, but I really don't want to wait in line. Once I get out of the event, I just want to get back on the road and get home.
We will have to see what happens. It should be a great time. We are planning on stopping by a Wendy's and get items off their .99 menu. Biggie fries and Burger baby. Heck the burger is bigger then McDonald's $1 double and is a penny cheaper as well.
And you all know what Ben Franklin advised, "A penny saved, is a penny earned."

Till next time, see you, and here's to everyone getting debt-free. God bless everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Please tell us all about it when you get back! Would love to go to a live event but there aren't any in the northeast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen Dave Ramsey last September here in Nashville. You will have SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! He'll really pump you up too!

    ReplyDelete