Friday, September 29, 2006

October 1st Update


Okay, so I know this is a day early, but I was able to get all my figures in and figured, so here is my budget update for the month of September.
With the help of an unexpected $1000, I was able to get rid of some medical bills that were not figured in my debts chart. In addition, I was able to get paid far enough ahead on my car loan, that I can now pay it weekly and not get behind by the due date. This will help save me countless dollars in future interest.
Over all I seen my debt chart reduce by $803 dollars leaving a balance still owing of $16,524 (or 15.65% paid).

4 comments:

  1. Prince - this is all well and good, but what is really important is how did these decisions affect your month to months?

    Did you use the money to eliminate debts and remove the payments? So you can actually pay the minimums?

    Just curious

    ReplyDelete
  2. until I get the credit card and the home improvement loans at the very least paid off, it will continue to be a struggle.
    Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are such a big fan of Dave Ramsey, why don't you sell your car, and get something you can afford? That is the first thing he would recommend.
    Enjoyed the list of 101 ways to save.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous -
    You only need to submit your comment once.
    As I have said several times when I have been asked (I think by you) this before as well as several posts, is that I am upside down in that loan and I would be hard pressed to get a loan for the difference, not to mention a loan for another vehichle. It is something that I have thought about and it is just not possible.

    ReplyDelete