Saturday, September 2, 2006

My September NCN Network Update



I knew when I started the month of August that I wasn't going to make the inroads on my debt repayment plan, like I had in previous months (and September looks to be the same) Just paying the minimal amounts on each debt, as I once again try to get my budget lined out. It still was disappointing to see that I vitually nothing to my debts (I maybe $75 ahead, but the phone system to get my balance at Amerifirst Mortgage (PaceSetter Windows bank) formerly Federal Deversified has been down. I was getting use to seeing the total debt get smaller and smaller with every month. My goal of paying off $2,500 by the end of the year, will definitely be even more difficult.

However, I am $33 (actually $32.55) away from getting my first paycheck from Google Adsense. In addition, I have signed up for PayPerPost and in the first 2 days I have made 2 posts (though I am allowed as many as 3 posts per day, as long as they aren't consecutive) and am set to earn $13 in about 30 days, when they pay for the posts. I expect that I will make a post, latter this afternoob, after I wake up that will pay $10 for 10 words and a photograph. If I can meet up with my neighbor today to photograph my ebay items, I will ask him to snap a picture that would qualify. In addition if anyone is interested in signed up, place my email in the referer box and I will split the referal fee with you, once I receive it. That is, if you give me your pay pay email addy so I can...mine is the same address that is listed in my conatct box the right (frugal -AT- surbaugh.com) of course replace AT with @ and eleminate the spaces.
Anyway, if I can get a few hundred dollars in the next month from these revenue makers, I could easily get my credit card payed off once and for all, as well as medical bills and the loan to Amerifirst. All in all I would need to raise about $2,900 to accomplish that goal. If I could keep up that pace, especially if it was $1000/month, I could have my car paid off in a little less then 10 months, at which time I could call Dave Ramsey and scream, "I am Debt Free." What a day that would be, at which time I could eleminate the pay per post, or at least greatly cut back.

***Note final numbers are finally in....$17,327 till I am Debt Free, that's $10 less debt then my Aug 1st update****

2 comments:

  1. I think PPP is going to end up paying you quite a bit more than AdSense - just a hunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Colleen -
    Welcome to my premier blog. I hope to see you here more often, and of course, I will continue to check out ppp's blog. It is my hope that I can get at least $100 extra per month through ppp. However, I only want to do ones that I can conceisously endorse and prefer ones I can do without it looking like blatent ads, so that limits the ones I can choose...especially when I absolutely will not do the gambeling and sex (positions) sites I have seen listed.
    You are right though, ppp has 10.5 that I should see on Oct 1st, while if I finally make it to my 1st $100 with adsense, it will be nearly the end of Oct. before I see that available.
    gain welcome, and hope to you will comment frequently.

    ReplyDelete