Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Morning. Yesterday started off as a normal Sunday morning. I made sure the two daily devotions were posted on the daily devotions site named after my grandmother. Ate breakfast and then went to church for the day, where the fathers were given a back-scratcher.  We also read some verses about Fathers that I had seen on Facebook (see picture):


After church, we stopped by the car wash and washed the car which it needed desperately. Then went t store to get items for the wife's clear liquid diet in perpetration for the colonoscopy she is having tomorrow.
Before going home we stopped by BJ's Restaurant and picked up the free pint glass they were giving away for Father's Day (no purchase necessary). We did get some Mountain Dew to drink as it is the on Pepsi product either of us will drink. Then all we got was soda water as their Mountain Dew syrup had run out.
Once we got home, we relaxed and enjoyed our Sunday off.  Hope all of you had a fantastic Father's Day as well. 
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment