Wednesday, June 13, 2012

An Update on the Prince Of Thrift getting Healthier Successes

Good morning a few weeks ago I discussed how I was trying to begin to eat healthier. Thus far I have been doing pretty good, at least with the reduction of soda pop. Last week I only drink a Coca-Cola on Wednesday and Saturday. This week thus far I have not a had a Coca-Cola (or any other soda for the matter) since Monday.  I have even significantly reduced the amount of ice tea that i have drank as well.
In place of the sodas and teas I have been drinking more water, some of which has been mixed with the Youngevity products (like Tangy Tangerine and Pollen Burst) other has been just plain bottled water. 
This healthier attitude is in part to taking my multivitamins in a tasty beverage form called Tangy Tangerine.
A product from Youngevity that can be found in the Wisdom Steps Store.
If you would like to get this great product, that is actually absorbed in your body (unlike many of the pills which end up just being pooped out) take a look at the store. If you would like to help spread the word and earn some extra cash, or just get the products at wholesale, you can join with me at the store as well. The cost is just $10 for a lifetime membership to get the products at 30% off the retail.
Costs of bringing this site to you is not cheap, even though we do everything to keep the expenses as low as possible. The only way we earn money, through our readers, whether it be sponsors, readers who shop in the store and/or team up with us through Youngevity and the occasional (but very rare) donations. This is a ministry that depends on its readers to survive. I as the primary writer, has to work a full-time job as well in order to pay the bills, these sources of revenues only pay for the costs associated with the website, and then just barely. So I encourage you to join me in promoting healthy products we all can use. Just as I teamed up with such great folks as Pharmacist Ben and Alex Jones.

In addition, I also have a link to gently used DVDs I am selling at Amazon.com all of which can be found at the Wisdom Steps Store. Won't you get healthy with me and help support this site at the same time. In time, I hope to add more products including new DVDs and books that I believe would be of interest to you.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment