Saturday, May 12, 2012

Prince of Thrift Going Healthy

I have been making an effort to eat more healthy of late. That means fewer soda pops and ensuring I get more of the 90 essential vitamins and minerals that my body needs. The majority of of us are vitamin deficient and have poisoned our bodies with chemicals that make us feel tired and weak. Not to mention causes most of the diseases that kills us. So in an effort to end the nutritional drought in my own body I have begun drinking Beyond Tangy Tangerine on a daily basis. In addition to help in the detoxifying of my body I recommend using the following recipe.


Kevin's Breakfast Smoothie recipe

(All organic)

2 Cups Minute Maid Orange juice with Calcium (must be Minute Maid with Calcium - not home-style or original)

2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar,

1 cup Coconut Flour

Hemp Oil

1 cup Carrot Juice

2 apples (whole)

3 bananas

2 cups Frozen berries (strawberry, raspberry or blueberry)

4 level scoops Tangy Tangerine (scoop included in product)

1 level scoop Green Food Powder (scoop included in product)

1/2 teaspoon Pom-o-Perk Flower Tea

300-600 mg Lipoic Acid

400-800 mg Glutathione

**Add all the ingredients to your blender, mix and enjoy**





---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment