Thursday, February 9, 2012

Not About Me

by Kevin Surbaugh
I have written this blog for several years now. The thing is it is not about me. I may have made it sound like it was, and for that I am sorry. The fact is it is about God in Heaven and what he has taught me.
I sometimes mess up and stray from that teaching, but that is what makes this blog real. Some over the years have not liked that, but that's okay to. Because it is God that I want all the glory to go to. Not me or any man.

Many of you know that I have desired to be able to do this full time. Thus far I have not been able to get beyond earning more then what was needed to keep the page up and running. Even with accepting advertising. I personally hate having any advertising on the site especially the front page. If God seen fit to to lead His followers to support His work through me, I would take the ads off the front page and relegate them to the "Thank You" page only. Then again if God seen fit to provide through any or all those advertising efforts, I would continue to welcome them as well. Again, it is not about me, but rather glorifying God and communicating what His word has to say about budgeting.


As such this site will continue to list freebie offers and couponing tips as ways to help stretch those dollars that we all struggle with.

It is my hope that you as a reader will comment more on the blog, use the budget forms and consider how you might play a part in this ministry. May God richly bless your day and the rest of your life, as we put our past behind us and continue looking towards Him.



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment