Friday, February 24, 2012

Cable Technician From Hell

Maybe the title is a little harsh.  He could have been a lot worse, but he did seem to not know what he was doing. Had to redo some of his work, multiple times and even though he was suppose to check and make sure the internet was working on all computers, he failed to even connect the hardwired computers. 
He didn't even set up my Time-Warner email address. 
Currently I have internet access and I can retrieve my domains email, but because the outgoing settings do not match Time-Warner's I cannot send out going emails. which is a problem as I have a number of readers who I need to respond to.  Hopefully by the end of this weekend I can get these problems resolved by spending some time on the phone with tech support. 
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment