Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

by Kevin Surbaugh

Today is Valentines Day. The day where all over the United States we celebrate our love for that special someone. Today, I will be dong so in this public forum.









  • I the "Prince of Thrift" would like to give a great big Valentines Day shout out to the most wonderful woman in my life. Even as we prepare to move this week to our new digs, I want you to know (and I don't care who else knows) that I love you. You are my one and only gal. The gal I am committed to for the rest of my life. It's not always easy, but life isn't easy either. Like the swans of the legends and folklore you are the one for me.  Together we will continue to dream of our future and our new house "La Maison du Cygne." Just remember that my heart, body, mind and soul is always thinking of you no matter where I am.










    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment