Friday, October 28, 2011

Extreme Couponing

by Kevin Surbaugh


Have you seen the television show Extreme Couponing? I have heard of it a number times, but I have church on Wednesday nights so it isn't on at a time when I normally could watch it. Even if church wasn't a factor the 9 pm central start time is a little late if it is a Thursday morning I have to get up 1 am for work. But that is all good, I don't need to watch a TV show all the time. There is so much more important things in life. Besides if I really wanted to I am sure I could find complete episodes available online to watch at a time more convenient to my wife and I.


Anyway, I did hear that this past Wednesday October 26, 2011 the show had the youngest couponer. Joel, a 16-year-old coupon addict who admits his clipping which was once a hobby has now turned into an obsession.


In the clip above Desirae has extreme (but effective) methods when it comes to maximizing her coupon savings.
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment