Monday, September 26, 2011

Waiting on the Body Shop

by Kevin Surbaugh

I was suppose to get my car back Friday (or today at the latest). Since I hadn't heard anything I called to check on the status. I was told it was headed to cleaning and then it would have to be checked by quality control. Since I have to be at work this afternoon and work late and then early in the morning it looks like I won't get my car back by today as promised.
As I was writing this I finally got the car that my car was ready. I am so glad to finally get my car back.

It is aggravating and the damage waiver is costing me money I wouldn't be spending if I hadn't been hit. But her insurance doesn't think they need to pay for that. I have shelled out $263 in damage waiver fees through Friday. Meaning I will have to pay for Saturday, Sunday and probably today. Money that in part is coming from the rent money and some from the saved money for the down payment on a new house. Then I will have 4 days to get the car inspected, something I had planned to do the week I got hit.

I really shouldn't be out of pocket for anything, it is not my fault that this lady hit my parked car.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


follow me on Twitter and facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment