Sunday, September 11, 2011

Announcing a New Feature to the Site

I would like to formally thank Amy for suggesting a new feature that we added this past week to the blog and website. It is hopped that the forum will encourage more reader participation and more discussion of topics that interest the readers. If you have not seen this new feature, check it out by clicking on the forum tab above or clicking here.
Currently there are four users that have registered and have posted or commented on 4 topics for a total of 6 posts at the time I wrote this post. I am expecting to see that number increase of course and expect to start to see more topics that are raised by other users.
Categories include:
  • Financial
  • Faith
  • Investing
  • Politics
  • 2012 Republican Presidential Primary
  • General Board
    The forum is designed to be a clean and family forum, and we are trusting the users to keep it that way. We do not want to ban anyone, but if we are forced to we will. So what do you think of the new forum? Have you checked it out yet?


    ---
    go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


    follow me on Twitter and facebook

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment