Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TED Report - Aug 2009

Well it has been about 2 months since I had The Energy Detective (TED) installed. One of my best friends, is an ardent conservative, and when he hears me refer to my TED, he likes to call it the TEDDY, as in Kennedy. However, it is a useful tool to get an idea of how much energy you are wasting using. If used properly, it will give you a good estimate, as to what your home electric bill is going to run.

This month, the last I looked at it (Aug 8, 2009 @ 8 pm) before it cycled into another month (on the 9th), I had used 806 KWH for an estimated expense of $74. The actual bill read 759 KWH used this past month for a total of $85.06. However that included $8.58 for the Parameter Area Light (PAL) and $2.23 sale tax. Which means the estimated $74 was right with the actual $74.25 of actual electricity used.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----
follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment