Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Talking About Money With Your Partner

With a girlfriend that is going to become a bigger part of my life, in the very near future, this is a very topic to think about seriously. We have already merged our cell phone plans, my cell phone provider also has home service, if the customer has high speed internet (not provided by them), for only another $10. So I have three lines home, her phone and my phone. This will save us money, as she disconnects her home phone and more and more of our bills merge together.

I have talked with my insurance agent about adding her (and her car) to my policies. The additional cost would only be an extra $300/yr. Still, the video below has some additional thoughts when talking to your spouse or significant other about finances.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.
-----

follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment