Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spokane Here I Come

Last month I went to New York, for the first time. It was fun and exciting to finally visit the "Big Apple." I even landed the biggest interview of my life, when I interviewed media stars Cody Willard, Rebecca Diamond and Eric Bolling.

That was last month. This month, in fact, a week from Wednesday, I will be on a flight to Spokane. Again, it will the first time in Spokane (in fact first time in the Northwest) and I am pumped about the trip. Thankfully, I am not paying for this particular trip. I am attending a conference for my city and will represent my neighborhood, to the annual Neighborhoods USA conference. So, I will not have much time to be a tourist. I will be staying on the riverfront, so I will make a point to visit the riverfront park that will be nearby, during my free time.

What I would like to do is land an interview, like I did while I was in New York. The thing is, I have no clue has to who. Perhaps someone, who is debt free. I don't know. I don't find any billionaires in Spokane. I don't know Spokane well enough, to know who in Spokane would be of interest to the readers of this blog.

Still, I will be there to attend the conference, and will write about that on my neighborhoods blog. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?



---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.
-----
follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment