Friday, May 8, 2009

Best Book You Have Read In Recent Years

Recently Liz Claman asked, what is the best book you have read in recent years.
Warren Buffett replied Poor Charlies Almanac and Katherine Grahams autobiography Personal History and Charlie Unger replied "Out Liar's is a perfect marvelous book."

After hearing the question, I decided to take the question to some of my fellow personal finance bloggers as well as some personalities that I look up to.

Dan Ray
of CreditCards.com said, "Shadow Country by Peter Matthiessen. Sprawling portrayal of life in the swamps of Florida at turn of 20th century. Excellent.

Eric Bolling of the Fox Business Network (co-host of "Happy Hour") answered, "Please!!! Read a book? Free time? What's that like. I read a volume worth every day in 500 word bytes of news. Twitter me 140 characters and I'm good."

Cody Willard of FBN's Happy Hour
Cody Willard, another co-host of Fox Business Network's, "Happy Hour," replied "I read House of Morgan a few months ago -- bio of the JP Morgan family dynasty."

Rebecca Diamond, the other co-host of Fox Business' Happy Hour, responded, "I'm reading Eat, Pray, Love. Very much me!!! Hope all is well Kevin."

While a reader, Kelly Burger replied, "Just After Sunset by Stephen King." While another reader Carisa Wells, replied that the best book she recently read was, "Shadow Dance by Julie Garwood."


Others were asked, but never responded. Now, it's your turn. What is the best book you have read recently?
---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.
-----
follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment